AQA Psychology

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Cardwell 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kap123

Hi I just had a psychology exam and I didn’t leave two lines between my answers I only left one line I really dont know what to do and I am very worried please help? Will some bits of my essay be cut out or will the examiner request to see the original version? Please help!

I doubt very much that any bits of your essay will be cut out, but really that is a question your teacher should ask AQA as it is their regulation, and ultimately their instructions to examiners. He/she can find the AQA contact details at http://www.aqa.org.uk/help-and-contacts/contact-us

Mike

xlea

I can’t remember whether I numbered all of my answers in the rush of things, I’m pretty sure I did but would I be penalised if I didn’t?

No, you won’t be penalised – it happens more than you think.

Mike

kap123

Thank you for the fast reply! Also I was told that some people lost marks this way as the computer looks for 2 lines before picking up an essay ill give aqa a ring to see what they say

sezan

Hi I was just wondering in psya4 media psychology can they ask you a specific question on media influences of pro social behaviour such as outline social learning theory to explain media influences of pro social behaviour? Or would it be open for you to choose between parental mediation and social learning theory?

Hi

No, you cannot be asked for named explanations as these are not prescribed in the specification. You are free to choose whichever explanation(s) you see as appropriate to answer the question set.

Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.